iDocket is a software development company and our open-source architecture and continuous improvement methodology is 180 degrees different from what is typically offered in the judicial services industry.
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40k - $55k depending on experience
This is a permanent remote-work position for Software Developers. You will be working both independently and with a great team to develop, enhance, and support web application software designed for county government offices. Our programmers work together with no politics or agendas. We offer flexible work hours and quarterly performance bonuses.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or comparable work experience
- 2+ years experience with Java 8 or above
- 2+ years of software development experience with database technology like SQLServer or MySQL
- Excellent coding skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with technical and business teams
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to multi-task
- Prior experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, and Web Services
- Code Management Tools (GitHub, Maven, Jira, etc.)
- Experience in an Agile environment