iDocket is a software development company and our open-source architecture and continuous improvement methodology is 180 degrees different from what is typically offered in the judicial services industry.
- Location: Remote
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $40k - $46k depending on experience
This is a permanent remote-work position for Quality Assurance Engineers. You will be responsible for writing automation tests, running tests on the system to find any bugs or issues, and implementing solutions for all bugs/issues found. You will be expected to document each step of the process. QA Engineers must be able to communicate the system’s issues and bugs in a professional manner to both the development team and to management. We offer flexible work hours and quarterly performance bonuses.
- BS in Computer Science or related
- 1+ years of experience with QA testing
- Basic knowledge of Git, Jira, and Agile Development
- Selenium Automation knowledge